I am going to be updating it in the next few weeks, but here are the basics.
Cman is in all day school now. He is a huge helper for mom and dad, and really wishes he had a brother to spend time with. I feel for the poor kid, as I was an only girl and know the torment being an "only" can have on a person. LOL He is truly the next best thing to sliced bread!!
Sister Sue is going on 17. She drives me batty (maybe that would work for my costume for Halloween), is emotional, and tries to be the boss all too often. My hands are full. BUT, she is the next best thing to sliced bread!
Missy Moo is growing so fast. This makes me extremely sad, because the fact remains that we arent sure if these three rugrats are "it" or not. She is the best behaved child I know, and knows how to keep herself entertained. She is my smiler. She is the next best thing to sliced bread, I tell you! ;)
Enrique and I are working HARD on getting our house back into order. We are remodeling the kitchen, and it has been under construction for about 1 1/2 months. It will be SO nice to have it finished, and I will make sure I post some pics before and after the huge change. :) Enrique is also working a ton, and is also the next best thing to sliced bread.......is there a pattern here? LOL
I LUFF my family! Welcome to the Blue Ribbon Family Blog!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment