We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Here's to Eric!

I've been tagged! Since it is Enrique's birthday tomorrow, here is to him! I love you bebe...

How long have you been together? Enrique and I have been together for almost 11 years as a married couple, but we knew each other for 5 years before that...
How long did you date? Dating? We didnt really date until after we were engaged! LOL
How old is he? 32 tomorrow! YAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Who eats more? Defintely Enrique, although if you look at us, it looks the other way around!
Who said "I love you" first? Saying it, Enrique! LOL But I wrote it to him in 1994 in his year book. LOL
Who is taller? Him, but unfortunately, that doesnt take much! He will tell you, however, that I am the perfect height! LOL
Who sings better? Enrique has a fantastic bass voice! He used to sing me to sleep earlier in our marriage.....I think he has an amazing voice, and much better than me.
Who is smarter? This is a no brainer......if you know him and I, you know who is smarter! LOL
Who does the laundry? Both of us, it just depends on who gets to it first.
Who does the dishes? He does.......he is so awesome! I hate dishes!!!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Enrique
Who pays the bills? Both of us
Who mows the lawn? Both of us, but mostly me. I love it!
Who cooks dinner? I do the majority of the time, but Eric makes one mean pizza (although I have now taken over that as well......he still rolls and throws like a champ however).
Who is more stubborn? Hard to admit this, but I think I am. He thinks he is! LOL
Who kissed who first? Enrique kissed me......and I was his first!
Who asked who out? After 5 years and an engagement, he finally asked me out on a real date.....what constitutes a real date? Him asking.....LOL
Who proposed? Enrique did with a poem at a park.
Who is more sensitive? Both of us are extremely sensitive.
Who has more friends? That would be me, defintely! LOL
Who has more siblings? Enrique. He has 12 sisters and 10 brothers. Yes, you read that right! LOL
Who are you tagging? TAG, YOUR IT!

1 comment:

kdance said...

That was fun to read! I'm debating whether to take the time to do that too, but I'm too lazy. I've been tagged a few times lately, but I never do it.

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5