My darling Missy Moo has had a really bad cold. It came along with a fever and now has developed into a horrid cough with wheezy rattly breathing. NOT fun, not to mention that it as now transfered to mom. I am miserable, so I can only imagine how she is feeling. I took her (and I) to a doctors appt today. Not the flu, not pneumonia, not bronchitis, not strep, not croup... just a really bad cold! We are doing Albuteral treatments to help with the wheezing.
I also have had some spots around my eyes that have been getting bigger as the years go by. So when I went in we got them checked out and it looks as if I will be having surgery in a week and a half to get them removed.
Cman started to read the Harry Potter series, but now has decided to stop because it was above his level and he couldnt understand it. He came to this conclusion, and those were HIS words... he is so big I cant stand it.
Sister got her room thoroughly cleaned this last weekend by mom, and we threw out a LOT of toys that she doesnt need. It needed to be done for so long, and I finally had the energy to do it, so I rushed into it. We will see how long this lasts, but she is definitely enjoying it being so clean.
Enrique has the possibility of a side job coming his way, so we will let you know more about it once it happens, but he is really excited about it. He also is getting ready to start on the basement now that we finally got the check from the insurance. YAY! It will be nice to get things back to normal, or as normal as they can be in this home. LOL

1 comment:
Your kids are so cute and smart!!
Good luck with the surgery! Get better soon!
Tell the doctor he can take the spots, but he better leave the gorgeous eyes alone!!
Thanks for your care and concern for our family!
We love and miss you guys!
Post a Comment