We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Monday, July 7, 2008

Cman's Baptism

We are so proud of Cman and his choice to join the church. He is such an amazing little boy. Here are the pictures of his special day.

Enrique baptized him.

Papa confirmed him... here is a picture of all three.

Our family!

10 comments:

kdance said...

Congrats to Caden!!! I am so proud of him. Also, I love the pictures you took in the mountains. You are so talented--you must teach me your ways! You look fabulous, by the way!

Amy said...

That's awesome! Congratulations!! Love the family picture, too cute!

Daisie said...

Congratulations Caden!! Looks like it was a special day...wish we could have been there!

Latter-day Saint Mom said...

How exciting!Glad to welcome cman as a new member! Congrats! Love the family photo as well.

the.lamb.castle@gmail.com said...

Congrats C-Man!! Nice pictures! I especially like the family picture!
h

Becky said...

Wow, it comes too fast huh, but what a special event. You guys look sooo happy.

Jodi and Josh said...

I can't believe Cman is that old!!
Congratulations! What a proud day!

Heather said...

Hey, miss beautiful family!! I tagged you over on my blog. Come check it out and play!! It'll be fun!!!:)

Unknown said...

Congrats on the babtism. That is such an awesome experience to see your kids making good choices. It seems that family really does make us the happiest! Can't wait to see your little family. Call next time you are Poky

Cook Family said...

Congrats on the baptism... looking forward to more blogs!!!

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5