I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. This is my favorite time of the year. I always get to look back at how blessed I have been in my life, and give thanks to my Heavenly Father for these precious gifts.
~Jesus Christ for his birth, the life he lived, setting the example on how to live, and his saving sacrifice.
~God and the plan he laid out for my eternal welfare.
~My husband, who has helped me become a better person. He is truly my better half and my constant support. He is my best friend, and my life would have not been the same without him in it.
~My children for the lessons they teach me each day, the love that they show me even when I do not deserve it, their smiling faces, and the spirit they bring into our home.
~The gospel and the comfort it brings to me in my times of need and for the simple truths it holds.
~The scriptures
~My Dad and Mom who raised me in a wonderful home, sharing with me family traditions, bringing me up in the gospel, loving me as only a parent could, and showing me the way I should live my life.
~My brothers and their wives and children for just being the best of the best. My life is so full with all of them in it. I have been so blessed to be placed in their lives.
~My extended family and the part they play in my life.
~My birth family for being who they are and letting me be apart of their lives, at one time or another, and for the relationships we have developed over the last 5 years.
~A home to live in.
~The food I have to eat.
~The nice-ities we enjoy, that many could only dream of (beds, fridge, microwave, couches, TV, table and chairs, piano, carpet, running water, electricity, car, warm home, dishes, oven, movies, cds, internet, the list could go on and on).
~Music... it is my soul.
~Love that I can share, and that others share with me.
~Freedom in our Country (which is another one), and the tens of thousands who have, or do at this moment, provide it for me.
~Friends
~Life
~The ability to do many things that others can not.
~Trials
~Hope
~My laptop
~Kisses and hugs
~Forgiveness
~Family Night
I am so blessed, and there are many things I didnt list because if I did this blog would be incredibly long.

1 comment:
Diggy,
I "dig" you new hair do in your picture on the side bar. You're a hottie!
Post a Comment