We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas Eve's Eve Celebration

We decided this year, instead of taking the presents that the kids got from their many grandparents, that we would have our own little Christmas celebration at home. They were so excited! Molly was the first to open a gift, and I thought she was sitting so cute...

She got a new pair of pj's from Papa K and Gramma B. Her pure excitement was so great to see.


Then it was Sister's turn.

Pj's from Papa K and Gramma B. (There is a theme here! ;)

Now it was Cman's turn...

Pj's! YAY!

Here are the three yaywhos in Pj's!


They then proceeded to open all the other presents... we got games, dress-ups, movies, frames, Easy bake oven treats, GI Joes... We are SO grateful for the spoiling from Papa K and Gramma B. Thank you so much for the gifts!

Then we moved on to Grumpa and Granny's presents to us. :) The kids each had a gift, however, I had to wrap them for Grumpa and Granny, and was worried about them getting smashed... so I just kept them all together. The kids all tore off a peice at a time, rotating, until it was done. hahaha


They got I am a Child of God posters!



They also got an adorable book from Heritage Makers (which is a new company I have started).

It was a great beginning to our Christmas! Thanks Grumpa and Granny!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!! I LOVE how Molly is crossing her legs in the first pic ;) lol soo funny!!! looks like you had a GREAT Christmas!!!

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5