We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas Program

Enrique and I both got to go to Cman and Sister's Christmas Program at school. After last year, we realized that we needed to be there VERY early if we wanted good seats. Last year we showed up an hour early, and we were 3/4 of the way back, so we didnt get a great recording, or pictures. This year I went an hour and a half early, and I got front row seats! Yay me!!!
Unfortunately, I cant get my video camera to work so I can get the actual performances on here, but if I can get them, I will get them on here. :)
Here are the pictures from their performance.

Sister Sue sang Whirling Twirling, I Saw Three Ships, and Sing Noel.





And here is Cman! He sang Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, Walking in a Winter Wonderland, and then the kids came together at the end and sang Silent Night.



And another of him pulling a funny face.

3 comments:

The Stewarts said...

Looks like they had a lot of fun! I miss you guys!!!

Heather said...

How fun and How cute!! Our scholl doesn't do Christmas programs, its such bummer! Sister looks like quite the singer, her posture and her mouth open like a pro!! :)

Eric Pabst said...

We have cute, happy kids! :) Thanks for posting these, Diggy.

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5