Every picture has a story that needs to be told.
Forgotten memories are lost treasures.
I don't know if you've seen my recent blog post about this, but I want to tell you about my new business. I am a Personal Publishing Consultant for Heritage Makers . This is by far the best!
This is why I love it, and you will too! I scrapbook (we call it storybooking) without the mess, and get it published into a very high quality professionally library stitched hardbound book, that takes up less than 1/6th of the space of an average scrapbook. It is also much faster to do! Heritage Makers offers a unique state-of-the art publishing system, like no other, that is easy to use. It is simply ... drag and drop. We have over 35,000 pieces of art in collections of pages and embellishments that you have unlimited access to with a Premier membership. With our unique relationship with Scrapgirls, there is new art added continually. Even if you have never scrapbooked a page in your life, I promise you will love doing this!
Everything is 100% fully customizable and for those who don't feel creative, there are over 850 predesigned templates. This means the pages are done for you, and all you have to do is insert your pictures and text!! You can work on your personal projects anytime, as long as you have a computer with high speed internet connection, and you can get a couple pages done on your lunch hour! Once you have uploaded your photos, they are archived forever in your HM Studio. Your projects are also archived forever and you can share them with family and friends by email or embedding them on your blog or a website! Here is my first project...
We have customer service to help you and now you have your own personal publishing consultant to help you write your stories... ME!! Heritage Makers is a 600 million dollar company. We have been on Good Morning America, featured in Better Homes & Gardens and are one of Oprah's Favorites of 2008.
We don't just stop at storybooks! We have posters, gallery wraps, calendars. playing cards, postcards, cards, and much more. Our newest addition to the product line are cook books and will be released on March 3rd. I'm having a pre-release sale from now until February 26th. I'm offering them for $14.99 when you order a pack of 4. Regular retail is $24.95 each, so you don't want to pass this up. And with Mother's Day around the corner, what better gift to your mom and grandma than a personalized cookbook! I also offer special discount pricing not found on the website. Heritage Home flyer Get Started flyer Ask me for more information before you get started on your first project if you dont get a package, because I still have special discouting on our other products!
Now you're all set to preserve your precious memories & tell your stories! I invite you to come to my Grand Opening on Saturday February 28th from 10:00a - 3:00p at my home. I will have products for you to see and will help you get started on your projects. Come experience the heritage enriching power of story. I'm sure you'll love this as much as I do! Can't wait to show you all the wonderful things Heritage Makers has to offer. If you can't make it, let me know and I'd love to come show you in person (even you who are further away).
I you like what you see, let me know!! You can be apart of my team! Heritage Makers has great benefits and incentives as a consultant. Feel free to pass along this information to anyone you would think would be interested! And, for anyone that you refer to me who joins my team, you will receive a free product from me! ;)
This is your heritage, your children's heritage, and your grandchildren's heritage you are documenting, make it the best. See you Saturday!

1 comment:
Post a Comment