My birth mom is now coming to visit! I am so happy to see so many people I love in a couple weeks! What a great time for me! She is also bringing her hubby so that makes it doubly as nice because I have never met him. I am so blessed, and overwhelmed with gratitude! Also, my birth sisters daughters are with them (my birth sister is the ONLY one I am not getting to see right now)... can you believe it??
Grumpa was playing with the kids, and they started doing dog piles! hahaha



Then Granny decided she was going to get in on it! haha

I think Grumpa was going a little crazy! hahahaha

The adults decided to go out on a double date, so we took them to our favorite mexican restaurant. It was nice to have adult conversation. :)

And, then it was time for them to go. I was so sad! I didnt want it to end!!

I love moments like these, and the opportunity I have to document it! How blessed am I to not have to rely on just my memory!

Here are Granny and Grumpa with the kids.

And here I am with my nieces.

I had to get one of all the kids that were there...

It is funny how many different pictures you can take! haha

It was such a good visit, and it had been almost 5 years since the last one! I hope the next time isnt as long! :)
Luff ya!

No comments:
Post a Comment