We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Lil' Bit O' News

So, today we have quite a bit to be excited about. We got a phone call last night from the people we hired to do our countertops in our kitchen. They informed us that they already had the counters ready (they werent supposed to be done until Friday), and that they could come over today to install them. SO........We have new countertops in our kitchen! YAY!!! They are gorgeous, and we are thrilled to have them in finally. Now we are working on getting the plumbing for the new sink working so that we have running water in the cocina (kitchen, for all you non-Spanish speakers). We chose quartz countertops, it was the best thing to get according to Consumer Reports, in a carmel color, and the sink is made out of composite, which means that it has the same color all through out, doesnt stain, and you can sand out any deep gauges in it. Pictures will be on here soon.....I promise!

Also, Missy Moo had her two year Well Child Care check-up yesterday. When we were getting ready to leave, I told the other two goonies to put on their socks and shoes. I was finishing getting ready in the bathroom, and when I had finished putting on some make-up, I went into the girls room to grab Missys socks and shoes to put on her. WELL....to my surprise, little Miss had already put on one of her socks. I watched her then put on her other sock, and then proceed with her shoes. That girl is one smart cookie! Cman and Sister Sue had a hard time even at 4 putting them on, and at just barely two the youngest figured it out. I know I am completely prejudiced, but my little girl is amazing! :)

No comments:

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5