We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Friday, October 12, 2007

Happy Soon-To-Be Halloween!

We went to celebrate the opening of the season of scares and eebie jeebies at the pumpkin patch. We had alot of fun, and even Missy was happy most of the time, even though she should have been down for a nap.


We had Auntie Caca with us as well. We had alot of fun, and to be honest, I think I have more fun at these type of things that anyone else. LOL And anyone who knows me will agree. ;-D They had a little haunted house that was big enough for all three kids, so we started there.


Then we moved into a gazebo where we took the picture at the top of the page, and then each of the kids next to the scary looking vampire that was behind us.










Well, everyone except for Missy.....she wanted to have NOTHING to do with it! LOL
















We then moved into the TeePee that they had there. It was really cool to go sit inside it, and then to look up through the top of it.


We then moved onto the corn maze that was for the kids, but Auntie Caca and I went through it anyway with them. And then we played on the "Black Pearl". As you can see in the picture below, there is a yellow circle in it.....here is the story why. They had a fog maching in the Pearl that when we first started playing on it wasnt going off. It hadnt been working. They fixed it, and then it started letting out the fog. Well, this was not expected, especially by Sister Sue. When it went off, Cman and another little boy just stood there staring at it. Sister, on the other hand, freaked out. She started screaming bloody murder and crying. She had thought that the ship had caught fire and that she was going to die. I kept yelling at Sister to hurry and get down, and I would meet her at the bottom. She was so frantic that she couldnt even hear me, or the lady trying to help her down. It was mass hysteria! And I was in stitches from all of this. Here is a picture of the beginning of it, and then a blown up portion that shows her face. LOL Needless to say, it ended the excursion with escalated emotions.


When we went to leave, I explained to Sister Sue that if it had been a real emergency and there really was a fire, she needs to stay calm and listen to mommy and daddy so that we can get her to safety. She was not all too happy about this, but.....what can you do! LOL

1 comment:

kdance said...

I love Halloween! I can't wait to move back and hang out with you guys more.
Karin :)

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5