We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Happening all too fast? NAH!!!

I am so excited for the event that happened this morning. When I walked out of my bedroom this morning, Missy Moo came and just kept calling to me. I went into the bathroom, did what I needed to, and she just stood there being very observant. She was all smiles, and I thought that would be the end of it. Now, to jump back just a tad.....she has a potty seat. And she is very, very fond of it. She asks atleast 3 times a day to sit on it on the potty. Now back to today......While I was washing my hands, she then told me "I 'n pee pee." (For all you non-Molly langauge speakers......"I want pee pee.") I was more than happy to put her on the toilet. I then called into Enrique and asked him if he would come and sit by her because I needed to go do something else. To make a long story short....MISSY WENT PEE!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! Now I know that this may not seem like a very fun thing to blog about, but I am thrilled that she may be my first 2 year old to be potty trained. The other 2 took NO interest in this at all until we told them that they wouldnt be able to go to school (read PRE-SCHOOL) unless they were trained. Their teachers didnt want to have to change diapers, so they had to go in the potty.....that kicked them into gear quickly......but, I may not have to do this with Missy anyway! Score one for the parents!

No comments:

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5