We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Thursday, November 1, 2007

My Little Princess

Well, I had a fun time this morning with Missy Moo. She had become quiet as I was doing a little tidying, and email catching up. I decided to go check on her. She was sitting in her room on her floor, and wouldnt you know it........she had gotten into something. I stood there, unbeknownst to her, watching her, because she kinda had her back toward me and I wanted to know what it was that she had. I then noticed her finger swirling around her lips, and I saw her other hand with a tube of my lipstick in it. I got the camera, went back in and I then asked her, "Molly, what are you doing?" She jumped really high, turned around and looked at me. There was fear in her eyes, but it was so cute, and I am glad I had that camera there too. LOL

2 comments:

kdance said...

Glad to see that she's following in her big sister's footsteps! She looks stunning in that color of lipstick! ;)

Erin said...

I see that you couldn't convince them to skip trick or treating, hehe. I'm not surprised. They all look so cute! Oh, and Molly with that lipstick! Gorgeous darling!

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5