We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Unusual Coincidences and an Update

Ok, so lets start off with Sister running in the door today from school. She was out of breath and kinda screamed a sigh, and came trudging up the stairs. I said hello, and asked her how her day went. The conversation went something like this....
Me: Hey Sister! How was your day today?
Sister: It was good.
Me: Yeah?
Sister: Yeah.
Me: What did you do today?
Sister: Well, there is a boy on my bus that keeps whispering in my ear!!
Me: Yeah? What is he saying?
Sister: He keeps telling me that we are in love with each other!
Me: REALLY? (not in a mad way, just an astonished tone....lol)
Sister: Yesss! And he keeps kissing me.
Me: He keeps kissing you?
Sister: Yeah.
Me: Well where is he kissing you?
Sister: On the lips...

Sister at this point is blushing and grinning ear to ear with her cute little dimple showing.

Me: On the lips?!?!
Sister: Yeah.
Me: Do you like him?
Sister: Yesss! *grinning wider at this point* His name is Justin!

I was trying SO hard not to laugh. It was SO cute, and I was SO not prepared for her to come home yet telling me something like this.

Tonight as I was talking to my mom I relayed the story to her. We were laughing about it, and my mom made mention of how she is only 5 and already making out on the bus! LOL I asked her if she remembered my first kiss. It wasnt really a kiss on the lips, but it was my first kiss from a boy. After relaying the memory of being in line ready to head back into school after recess, there was a boy there that told me he was going to kiss me on the lips. I told him he couldnt. After all, he would get into trouble because the aide, who was a very close family friend, was walking around trying to get us all in line and she would see. But I told him he could kiss me on the cheek. He did, and then told me it was my turn, but there was never time to. The aide had finally gathered all the kids and we were getting ready to walk in. Then it hit me.....
HIS NAME WAS JUSTIN!!!
My mom and I got a good laugh out of this, and tomorrow I am going to tell Sister the story too!

Enrique and I went on a "trip" last week. We went to a hotel for 6 days, and it was so fun. We did things we havent taken advantage of living in this city of adventure, and then things we have done before. We had a blast, and it was to celebrate 10 years of marriage (which was in June). Hats off to us...... ;)

1 comment:

Erin said...

Lol! Madzie's first kiss was from Justin in Kindergarten too! What a cute story! She's so cute, I'm sure all the boys will be after her! Good luck! Miss you!

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5