We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

ITS COMPLETE......almost


I know I have been promising pictures of the kitchen, and I wanted to wait until it is completely done. It has been two months over the original due date, and it looked as if there was an end in direct sight this last week...until the cabinet guy got here and installed the new cabinet faces. Well.....they are the wrong color, BUT we are working on getting them fixed now. In the meantime, I do have everything covered, meaning you cant see into my messy cupboards, and I am ok with that. LOL Here are pictures of the almost completed kitchen.....there are still a few things to be done like a little painting, a floor board here and there, a few tiles to be replaced, but overall.....complete! Now, I want you all to know that this was thought up by moi. It turned out fantastic, and I am thrilled to feel a sense of accomplishment in my dreaming up ideas. I dont mean to toot my own horn, but TOOOOT TOOOOT! LOL






Obviously, this is the floor. It is a tile looking laminate, and is so aesthetically pleasing.


And here is my under mounted sink. It is a composite, which means it has color all through out it, so if it gets a gouge in it, you wont really notice it, and you can just sand it out, and voila....looks brand new!


Here is a good look at my tile back splash and at the ceasarstone quartz counter tops.


And this is the new set of cabinets to create more space for my growing collection of kitchen gear. The tile isnt completed here because if you look in the picture above you will see the off set tile that has a leaf design in it, and they didnt have enough to fill three spaces in the section below. They will be done next Monday. :)



There you go! A glimpse of the fabulous kitchen I now have! YAY!!!

I almost forgot to add a before picture.....here you go! This was taken from the wall that is in the picture up above. On the left side of the picture is where we had a curio up against a wall, which is gone and where we have the table now.

4 comments:

Jessica Paradise said...

these pic. dose not give your kitchen justice!!!! like I told you earlier... you made me want to be SPOILED too!!! when I get a house I want the sink to be set just like that with the edge like that... yes you heard (read) me SPOILED!!! thats what you are! :P but you deserve it! ;)

Anonymous said...

Okay, so here is my first comment on a blogspot. Your kitchen looks great. It is an amazing transformation. I know that as soon as the cabinets get fixed you are just going to love it and really enjoy it for the holidays and always. Love Mom

kdance said...

I am so behind! You posted this a week ago? I am ashamed to call myself a blogger. Well, I was sooooooo happy that you posted kitchen pictures. I LOVE YOUR KITCHEN! I COVET IT! I'M SO VERY JEALOUS! It turned out so awesome. I love the back drop, and I also love the fabulous table and chairs. My favorite thing is that extra section of cabinets and counter where the blue wall was. All that space makes me even more jealous.

Erin said...

Wow! It looks awesome! I made Justin come and look and he agreed! Great job! I hope you love it! I love your sink!

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5