We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Christmas Goodies

There are so many fun things to do on the internet! Here are a few!

Go and elf yourself! I was told about this last year by some friends on Recipezaar, and then by my sister in law this year! It is some really good fun!!! :)
http://www.elfyourself.com/
Here is the one of the three kids!
http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=9615672202

We create snow flakes as well.
Need a Snow Day?

We love the song Dominic the Donkey! It is a fun little song about Santa and an Italian Christmas Donkey. This plays back east all during the Christmas season, but I have yet to hear it here. LOL
http://members.shaw.ca/cybernana/funpage/dominick/dominick.htm
Sing with me now!
Hey! Chingedy ching, (hee-haw, hee-haw)
It's Dominick the donkey.
Chingedy ching, (hee-haw, hee-haw)
The Italian Christmas donkey.
(la la la-la la-la la la la la)
(la la la-la la-la la-ee-oh-da)

Hope you have as much fun as we do with this!
Now, we just need some snow! LOL

2 comments:

kdance said...

I never get sick of that Elf Yourself thing. So hilarious!! I love the pictures of the kids you used. They so capture their personalities! The donkey song was pretty dang hilarious, too. I can picture your whole fam jamming to that!

Lindsay said...

Hey! THanks for reminding me to Elf Myself! I'm not sure why I find it so amusing, but it is pretty funny, isn't it? My kids love it too!

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5