We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Love Day!

Just wanted to post a little note to all of you!
I love you very much, and hope your day is a great one! I hope that you will wrap your arms around the one you love and remember the reasons why you do!
You all are so important to me, and I love you more than you will ever know!
Just a little love note to my hubby...
You are the best, the light of my life, the warmth that fills my soul, the air in my lungs, the song in my heart! You are my everything, and without you, I am nothing!!! Te amo mucho muchacho! ;)

2 comments:

Eric Pabst said...

Happy Valentine's Day, gorgeous! I appreciate how much you do for me. I would be so lost without you. You make my heart shine and you are the blessing I cherish most in my life.

kdance said...

So cute :)

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5