We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Well Well Well... What Do You Know?

I am in pure excitement! I mean, there were days a long time ago that I was an akward and tomboyish little girl. Somethings have changed, but somethings remain the same. I will let you decifer which is which. ;) But, one thing has remained true...

I was a devoted New Kids on the Block fan. Obsessed was probably more the word, but you know... being older has taught me to be more careful with the words I use as well.

Now I say this knowing full well that many (especially my brothers) will moan and gripe and tease, but honestly... when your good, your good, right?

Well, I am giddy to put a shout out to the Beantown Posse for a special reason today. They are making a comeback. Yes, you read that right! And, you can bet I will be first in line to buy the new CD, and making it to a reunion concert if there is one! I am not ashamed to be one of the few who will still admit that they still have the Right Stuff!

For a tease, their official website had a montage on it, and now they have a smaller one up, but I found the old one on youtube... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUwBEAsVYXY Go ahead and give a listen to the songs playing in the announcement... New songs? You bet your sweet bippy they are! ;)

4 comments:

Amy said...

LOL - you make me laugh!

kdance said...

AWESOME! I remember how obsessed Kristin was with the band. I always did what she did, so I said they were my fav band too (of course, I was only 5 or 6 though, so I didn't really know them that well). I do have fond memories of NKOTB, though, so I'm stoked! If they tour, can we go together? I'll bring Kristin too. That would be so fun!!!

Blue Ribbon Family said...

YES you and Kristin can come along!!!! Dave will hate me, but what else is new!? ;)

kdance said...

Suuuuuuweeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5