We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Such a CUTIE!

My little Missy Moo is the cutest little girl! I love her and the way she tries to be so big. One of her latest ventures is to try and get her PJs on herself. I have recorded it, and it is so funny to watch, this is just part of it... I am sorry they are really grainy to watch, I really need to find my cord for my camera. *sigh*

1 comment:

kdance said...

I love how she just keeps turning and turning. That is histarical! I miss that little girl. It's going to be so much fun to move back so Evan can play with his cute cousins.

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5