We will start with the funnest news first. My youngest brother's wife and son, flew in for a surprise birthday present for her dad. We got to see them for an hour or so on Monday night, and it was so good to see them! It will be so nice to have them back closer to family in May. I look forward to spending LOTS of time with them! (Karn, give that little boy a kiss for me! I am going to miss him!!! And you too, of course! ;)
I finally took some new pictures of our family to put on the side of the blog here. We really needed them updated, so I hope that you all like them!
I may be out for a week (depending on how I feel) after surgery Thurs, so this may be it for a while, unless something happens tomorrow that i HAVE to post about! LOL
Love you all!

1 comment:
I feel soooooooo special that you posted about me!!! It was so awesome to see you guys, even for just an hour. How did your surgery go??? Are you feeling alright???
Post a Comment