We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Monday, March 10, 2008

Weekend trip to Papa and Grammas

We spent the weekend at my dad and moms home and went down there to see my grandpa who has been really sick. He was put in a nursing home after he had pneumonia and was in the hospital. It was so good to see him, and then that night we got to see great grandma when she came over for dinner to my parents home. We got some cute pictures of the kids laying on great grandma, so I thought I would share one with you.

Between the visit with grandpa and grandma we went to go see the movie Enchanted. I love it! It is a perfect family movie, and I highly reccomend it to everyone to go see. While we were there I ran into an old friend of mine and we havent seen each other for years. We exchanged phone numbers, and then went to see the movie!

I also took pictures of my mom and dad for their anniversary this month, and wanted to share with you the ones we liked the best.


1 comment:

kdance said...

Love the pictures! Big Gar and Big Karl look so cute! I've really been wanting to see Enchanted. I've hearing lots of good things about it.

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5