Sat on her Tuffet...
Today was Sisters dress up as a Nursery Rhymes character day. This is who she chose, and she really wanted her hair done in ringlets. After an hour and 15 minutes, and her missing the bus, we got it done. Way cute, but I will tell you now, you will NEVER see me do this again!
By the time she got home, her hair had fallen and so had her spirits because she had 4 other Miss Muffets in her class today, and they were "all cuter" than her. Poor thing... for what it was worth, I told her she was VERY cute in my eyes, and cuter than any other girl there. She was happy with that responce. It is amazing what you can tell a young girl and have it make them happy again. I know that sooner before I realize it there wont be any comfort in my words to her, but I just hope she will believe them anyway.

2 comments:
She looks adorable! I'm sure she was the cutest one there!
What a cutie! Madz didn't even recognizer her! Miss you babe!
Post a Comment