We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Monday, March 24, 2008

Kids Blog Tag... 8 Things You May Not (or May) Know

Missy Moo1. Missy has a talent about her to be able to make you smile when you are down. She also has a keen sense on knowing when someone in the family needs a hug or a kiss, and she gives them often. She tells us all at least 1 time a day "Te Amo" and along does the sign for I love you in sign language. Just her smile warms your heart on a bad day, and melts away anything that is bugging you at the moment.

2. Missy was named after a little girl that I used to babysit. She doesnt quite understand that now, but when she gets older I hope that it will mean something to her.

3. Missy likes to help do anything. For example, she loves to clean the entry and put all the shoes away in our shoe holder. She seems to get a great deal of satisfaction from this, and will do anything you ask her to. She loves to put the silverware away once the dish washer is clean, and puts everything right where it is supposed to go.

4. Missy can play for hours on her own and has since she was 7 months. She could be in a room by herself and can be content with whatever is in there that she can play with. But, she also loves to play with her older siblings when they have friends over, and follows them around like a little shadow. So far, we have had no complaints from the siblings, but we have from Missy when she cant follow them outside to play.

5. Every day at naptime and at bedtime, Missy has to be sung a specific song. Starting when she was 1 year, she was enthralled with puppies. So I made up a song and sang it to a familiar tune and it has been a hit ever since.

6. Missy is a huge example to her siblings in saying Thank You all the time sincerely. It always makes the other 2 mad when she says it before them, which happens to be most of the time. I enjoy having a daughter that is so vocal in thanking me for the things I do for her.

7. Missy is probably going to be an extreme sports type of girl. She has no fear, and will try anything once. She does tricks with her dad that make my stomach turn in knots, but he has not hurt her once (that I can remember) so that is a plus.

8. Missy is a peacemaker in the home. She hates it when Cman and Sister get in trouble, and will let us know that she does not like it. She sticks up for them quite often, and it is so cute to watch her get mad at Enrique and I for disciplining the other two.


Sister Sue
1. Sister has a want for everyone to be happy. She gets extremely emotional when someone isnt happy and does what she can to let them know that life wouldnt be the same without you around. She has a happy spirit that shows in everything she does.

2. Sister was named after her great great grandma. She loves what her name means, and that has become a nickname for her as well.

3. Sister enjoys learning new things. She loves math, but really loves to read (reading to my kids has really paid off). She loves to sit down and try to read a new book, and has started to write letters to everyone. Her last one was to her great grandma.
"Dear Grandma,
I am glad to be vizdeeng you. I love you,
Love
Sister"

4. Sister is extremely emotional and anything can set her off. She also talks to herself through these emotional dramas that she has daily, which is a kick to hear.

5. Sister could play with 15 people in one day, and still feel like she needs to play with someone else. She is very social and it is sometimes a little draining on her too. After playing with too many friends she can then go into meltdown mode and resort into #4.

6. Sister has this thing for lipstick and chapstick. She has to have some on all the time, and I end up losing my lipstick because she (and her sister) has run off with it. She has been better as of late because at Christmas she got a few of her own in her stocking.

7. Sister loves to change her clothes. She does this at least 3 times a day, and this is not including her pjs.

8. Sister loves to sing, and is taking voice lessons right now. She has learned part of a song, and wants to perform it for everyone who comes over.



Cman
1. Cman has many friends, although if you asked him, he would tell you, most of the time, he doesnt have any. We have kids beating down our door to play with him everyday, and he loves it.

2. Cman was named after a friend of ours. He thoroughly enjoys hearing stories about Doug and how he was a friend to all and wouldnt let people be picked on.

3. Cman has a knack for making friend easily and being a leader. But, this leader part of him also makes it so some of his friends dont want to play with him after a while because he tends to be headstrong about what he wants to do.

4. Cman loves to read (another pay off!) and does daily. He will read to his sisters occasionally and they love it when he does.

5. Cman cant wait to turn 8 in a few months. He has a testimony that surprises me often, and I enjoy hearing him share it with others. I get comments about it often.

6. Cman loves to be silly and make people laugh. He practises jokes all the time, and loves to tell them to people. We think he is trying to perfect his stand-up routine for when he is a little older. LOL

7. Cman likes to run, ride his bike, and play soccer and baseball. He is usually on teams every year, and looks forward to when winter is over so he can do it again.

8. Cman was bald up until he was 2. The poor kid had 1 hair that was a few inches long until that point, and he looked just like Charlie Brown (as a matter of fact he was that one year for Halloween). He now has so much hair that it is hard to keep it under control.


I hope you all LOVED learning a little more about my kiddos!

All other kids I know, tag you are it!!! TAG YOUR IT!!!

5 comments:

the.lamb.castle@gmail.com said...

What sweet kids you have! I loved learning more about them!
h

Lindsay said...

I loved learning more about your kids! It's surprising how many things I didn't know about them. They are such sweet little kids and I hope we can get together more often now that the weather is warming up. Maybe we should do a picnic at a park or something...!

Also, the pictures you posted were beautiful!

kdance said...

That was soooo fun! I love the pictures you took of the kids--you are such a great photographer. Maybe I'll fill one of those out for Evan's bday next week.

Cook Family said...

These comments will some day be a cherished memory for you. Long when they are grown they will ask you about what kind of kid they were or what memories you have of them and this will jog your memory. With seven children, my mother didn't keep good records and can't remember a lot.

Keep up the good work.

Erin said...

Hehe, I cheated, lol. I saw my other friends only do 4, so when you tagged me with 8, I decided that was too much :) Thanks for the tag!

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5