We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Monday, March 24, 2008

Hoppy Easter

We had a fun little Easter. We usually go to my parents for Easter, but this year Papa and Grandma went out of town. Here are some pictures.






Here are 3 very happy kids right after the hunt (even with the sun blaring in their eyes)! We hope you all had a great Easter!

5 comments:

the.lamb.castle@gmail.com said...

Love the Easter Pictures!!! What cute kids you have!
L, h

Amy said...

What a fun day! Wasn't the weather so great?! Your kids are darling in their Easter outfits. ;)

Daisie said...

Sorry we stole Grandpa Gary and Grandma Karlene this year!! But it looks like you guys had a great Easter! Love the kids in their Easter outfits!

kdance said...

I LOVE the Easter outfits on the kids. I'm sad to admit that we didn't do anything with Evan for Easter. I'm so lame. I was in Chicago until Sunday, so that's my excuse...

Erin said...

Love the dresses ;)
We need to exchange pictures so we have all the girls in their mathching dresses!

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5