We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Thursday, March 27, 2008

The "IT" Factor

Every parent is a little biased of their own kiddos. My kids.... well...

What can I say? It runs in the genes! ;)




4 comments:

Amy said...

Love it! What amazing children you have! ;)

kdance said...

I'm such a loser that I didn't know the kids' middle names before. How did you do those pictures???

Erin said...

That's awesome! I want to know too, is it real? Did you do it yourself and how?

Livi Gerbase said...

I went to this stars when I were in the trip! I'm sure I saw those one :)

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5