We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Music Wanted

I decided I had something lacking from my blog... MUSIC! Now you all know, if you wanted to or not, what is playing at our home. I will change it as our music changes, but as for now, these are a few of the songs we have blaring in our home. Enjoy! And if not, turn down your speakers! ;)

2 comments:

kdance said...

I love your music! It was playing that cook Justin Timberlake song I love!

Cook Family said...

Your "Some Where Over the Rainbow" song is by a deceased Hawaiian singer named Israel Kamakawiwo'ole. He has some great albums that make great dinner/background music.

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5