We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Angelic Sleeping Children

For me, there is nothing more calming or peaceful than to see a child sleeping. After a long hard week, I found myself wandering into the kids bedrooms to just sit and marvel at how blessed I am, and ponder over my feelings of inadequacy in being a mother. They are such a blessing, and I am so lucky to have them loaned to me by my Heavenly Father. He must really trust me to take care of them, and at times I stumble and fall while I try to care for them... but I am richly blessed by their being in my life. I feel as if they do more for me than I do for them.


Here is what I see when I watch my sleeping angels.



2 comments:

kdance said...

Awwww! I just love sleeping babies/kids. Little angels!

Livi Gerbase said...

I love this kids! They really look like angels when they sleep :) And when I'm leaving this coment, is playing a "enchanted" song, that I love! Kisses, Livi

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5