We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Before and After

Thanks to an long time friend of mine, I figured out some new cool things to help my pictures now that I am starting to get my photography "business" (I am using that term VERY loosely) underway. I just wanted to show you all what I did.
Here is the before...

And here is the after!
Thanks Jeremy for your help! ;)

7 comments:

Wendy said...

Impressive! Looks really good!

Cook Family said...

HP.com has online courses you can enroll in for free. Many of them are for digital photography -- either setting up a good shot or digitally manipulating the picture to get your final result.

Erin said...

Nice! I think I have a program that does that. I should give it a try instead of giving up on the picture! Good job!

Livi Gerbase said...

So good that you are working more in a thing that you allways want! I miss you so much, you will allways be in by heart! Kisses, Livi

kdance said...

Cool! How did you do it?

Jodi and Josh said...

Very neat!!
I wish I knew some of that stuff... most of my bad photos just get deleted!

the.lamb.castle@gmail.com said...

Great photoshop work!!
Jeremy is a good teacher!
What a beautiful child too!

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5