We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Friday, April 25, 2008

Unable to post pictures...

After a long week of not being able to post pictures, I am getting pretty aggravated with blogspot. BUT, I do know of other people who have had the same issues at times, so I know it will get fixed. We have had a lot going on over here and I want to share it with you all (but for me pictures are a must! LOL) so we will be back on track hopefully soon!

So since I cant post pictures I will post the link to this lecture given by a professor at Carnegie Mellon University... I sent it to everyone, but just in case you passed over it, or it got in your spam folder, I thought i would put it here as well. Hope you enjoy it!
http://video.stumbleupon.com/#p=ithct48cqw

2 comments:

Livi Gerbase said...

thsi video is so "fantastic"! I've never seen such a good man trying to make the difference in other people when he is almost dead! Open my eyes.

BrownEyedGirl said...

I really liked the video. Watched it two times...it touched me. I was able to post pictures today. And I wanted to let you know I changed my domain name to sassygirl78 instead of hipsterbitch78....ok chica?? ;) love, jen

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5