Ok, so this didnt happen today, but....
We are so proud of Sister Sue! She finally accomplished riding her bike without training wheels. Enrique and I *think* we have discovered a secret that we use to help our kids. When Cman was 3 his uncle and auntie moved away, leaving him with a scooter. He was too little at that point to use it, but he still tried. As he got older, he kept trying and finally once he gained his balance and could ride for 15 seconds without falling over and being able to ride it relatively straight, we tried his bike without training wheels. It worked fantastically! Well, we have tried the same thing with Sister and it worked just as nicely... so we think we are onto something. LOL ANYWAY... Here is Sister in all her glory! CONGRATS SISTER SUE!!!!!




1 comment:
Yay Sister Sue! In the back of my head I had the same theory about the scooters. I wondered if Madzie was able to learn because the scooter taught her balance! Hmm, interesting!
Post a Comment