We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Monday, April 28, 2008

Missys addiction...

We have to laugh at missy everytime we have something that can have sour cream or ranch dip. She has an addiction, that is so funny. She LOVES these two condiments, and really will just eat them alone without anything else. After dinner one night, we had finished putting everything away, or so we thought. The older two yaywhos were running around, and Missy was sitting with her back towards us. When I finally noticed her and how quiet she was, I knew something was up. I told her to turn around and look at me. She did and she had a container of sour cream, and she was just dipping into it with her fingers (which is her usual way of eating it off of her plate) and eating it. She just smiled at me, and I couldnt help but just laugh it off. She is such a sweet little girl! LOL Here is her picture after wards, and you can tell by her smile, she was in sheer heaven!

1 comment:

Livi Gerbase said...

She is so cute, isn't she? :D The problem is that sour cream is too good to not eat everytime hahhahha
kisses, Livi

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5