We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Friday, May 16, 2008

OH MY WORD!!! Its Happening...

Most of you may remember my post not too long ago about a long awaited announcement of a reunion from a group of fellows that I *still* have a big time crush on. I was amazed at how giggly I became just hearing about them, and it made me feel like I was a teenager all over again. I went through all of the paraphernalia that I have, listened to some music, and became a young adolescent once again... well, actually I guess I am still young at heart! *swoon*



Well, they just announced that they are having a concert HERE!!!

OH MY GOSH!!! I am soooo excited. For those of you who wanted to go with me, let me know, because there is no doubt I will be there! Who else is in? If you browse through the songs playing in my playlist, you will run across a couple new ones of theirs... and also the picture of these boys *ahem* men below... ENJOY!

2 comments:

kdance said...

Noooooooooo Waaaaaaaaaaaay!!! I am so there!!! How do I get tickets??? Kristin is totally going to have to come with us too. This is so awesome!!!!

Livi Gerbase said...

hey family, i miss you all so much!

Di, i want to know where do you find this templates to your blogger, because i'm trying to do one and i can't find!

kisses, livi :D

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5