We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Friday, June 27, 2008

Missy's New 'Do

I knew this time would come, and have been preparing myself for it. Missy was in need of a hair cut, and I usually do it. She has had such curly hair, and I was afraid if I cut it, that all the curl would be gone. But, for the last week her hair has been driving me nutty. So today I pulled out the scissors and cut her hair. She was pretty good the whole time, and really held still. When I showed her the first little bit of hair she didnt seem too thrilled with me, but I just turned her a little bit and kept going even though deep inside I was wincing with each cut I made. After 5 minutes, it was over, and she looks so much older. It makes me sad that my baby is not really a baby, and the haircut was my breaking myself in for the toddler stage, even though she has been there for a year. *sigh*

This is how long her hair was... 2 weeks ago when I measured it, I was surprised at how long it really is because I had no clue with all the curl her hair held. It took off a good 3 inches.


First measure and cut...



And here she is! I do have to say, I think she looks adorable! ;) Not to mention...
THE CURL!!! YAY!!!

6 comments:

Livi Gerbase said...

very beautyfull! I didn't know that her hair was so big!

Kisses, Livi

Anonymous said...

I love Missy Moo's new hair cut. I hope the curls last forever. She is adorable.

kdance said...

Holy cow, I can't believe how long her hair was! The new do is adorable! I would kill for that beautiful curl. What a doll face!

Daisie said...

WOW!! Look at those curls!! I'm jealous!!

Unknown said...

What a doll. She is so cute. I know that curly hair is intimidating, but it looks great!

Lindsay said...

What a cute new do! She looks so darling. I can't believe her hair was so long!

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5