Sister really wanted to have a High School Musical Movie Party. Since we didnt have High School Musical 1 *yet*, we decided to just watch the 2nd one. BUT, Sister opened up a gift right after everyone arrived, and she was so excited to see that it was the 1st one. LOL We plugged it in, and several times throughout the movie she kept hugging Enrique and I and telling us she loved us and thanking us for getting it for her. She is such a sweet little girl!
After the movie, it was time for cake and ice cream!

Here is her taking a bite out of the side of her cake!

Then it was time for presents, and can you believe I got NO pictures! Sheesh! Now we will move on to the pinata!

Happy Birthday Sister! We love you!

2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET SIX YEAR OLD SISTER!! Looks like she had a great time at her party--just too bad Troy was busy swimming at the pool to make it to her party :)
Happy Birthday, sweetie! I'm sad we missed yet another party. I'm glad she had a good one. I love the big bite she's taking right out of the cake!
Post a Comment