I stayed up until late last night baking for a baby blessing that was this morning at 9:00a. We had to leave our home at 8:00a to get there, so it was an earlier day than usual for us all. It was beautiful, and we had a lot of family there, and were sad that more couldnt be there. I took the opportunity to take some snapshots for my SIL at the brunch afterwards. Here are a few that I took. :)








4 comments:
4 girls and now a little boy!!! That's exciting. Did you end up going to NKOTB concert? I recognized the song on your playlist, I think I saw them on the Today show or something.
They actually havent come here yet... Nov 15th, and I do have tickets! ROFL
Those pictures turned out really cute. How did the whole families turn out. lol you know with ALL the kids including my husband. At least there wasnt THAT much drama. I'd call it a success. lol lur ya!
What a sweet baby! That is always thrilling to have a new baby in the family, and be a part of those special moments in their life
Post a Comment