Well, Missy is quite the little gabber once she gets warmed up. Today she counted from 1 to 10, and then in Spanish... sounding like this... Uno, Dos, Tres, Quatro, Seis (obviously missing Cinco), Seven (yes, that is right... English), Ocho. She copies almost everything I do, and I am starting to think she is a vegetarian! ROFL She wont eat a lot of meat (although if you offer her a hotdog, every once in a while she will eat it) and prefers to have ketchup sandwiches. She is a stinker. She will eat her mac and cheese however, and I am just hoping this is a phase. Because of this, I have found that she loves tomatoes just as much as her mom (and her auntie for that matter). As long as it is home grown, we will just sit down and eat them like an apple...
Her and I have been spending a lot of time alone since the kids went off to school, and she enjoys it. She gets free roam of the house, and also most of the time gets her way (the makings of a true diva... eat your heart out JLo). I enjoy her... she is such a good little girl, and I sometimes wonder why I was so blessed to have her in my life!
Yesterday her and I went on a walk to get daddy from the train. On our way, I took some pictures of her, and this one is my favorite!

And this one isnt that great, BUT... I love how she loves her daddy! I just had to share!
3 comments:
That last picture is priceless!
I LOVE that picture where she's running to her daddy! PRECIOUS!!
as everyone else has said, the image of missy and her daddy it too precious! thank you for sharing it with us.
Post a Comment