Today Sister started a dance class. It is three dancing classes in one (read the above Title) and she is thrilled. She wanted her hair done up "like a ballerina", so we put it up in a little bun for her. It looked adorable...

And, since Sister was getting ready, Missy had to get ready too, and she was more than pleased to pose for the picture too! ;) It is funny, but Sister also has a farmer's tan! ROFL

And here is a picture of her doing her alternating of relevay and pleay across the floor. And I am sure I probably misspelled something there, but who cares! LOL

And here is Sister with her teacher.

She is adorable, and I think she will be good for Sister! She was surprised that Sister had never been in dance before. Sister was doing really well at picking it up! I am so proud of her... my little Ballerina. ;)

2 comments:
she's even got the "casual ballerina" stance down pat! so glad she's loving the dance lessons. she's definitely built for dancing, that's for sure. hugs...ellie
Awww, what a cutie! I need really need a girl to send to dance class one of these days!
Post a Comment