We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Friday, September 12, 2008

Heart Strings Melting...

Yes, I am relentlessly pitiful... but honestly, I dont care!!! LOL

My newest fave song... with video...



Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

5 comments:

Tricky Nicky said...

Oh... my... gosh. I think my 12 year old self just had a heart attack!

Cook Family said...

Wow, they're really good! I've your last few posts, especially the picture of welcoming home daddy!

Cook Family said...

I mean, I LOVED your last few posts. Sorry for the typo.

Heather said...

Wooooooooo!! Love it love it love it! Yeah, the 12 year old self is swooning big time! So happy these guys are back together and soooooo very jealous you get to see them! Thanks for sharing the video, that's a great song! Joey's as Joey as ever!--if ya know wha I mean!! (did I really just use 9 !s in one comment?)

kdance said...

What's the name of the first guy who sang again? He's my fav. I'm trying to convince Dave to let me go to the concert, but so far he hasn't agreed. Did you sell your tickets?

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5