We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Night of Heaven! The Concert of My Lifetime! ;)

Ok, so you all knew this was coming... so, if you dont want to read, then dont! LOL
I went to the concert, and had the time of my life! I was amazed at how good of a show that the NKOTB could put on! The night started with me getting to the place they were having the concert and I was there early. I had to pick up my tickets because we had a few issues with my tickets. I had bought some tickets for the 6th row, and I was so excited, and had worked myself up to being SO close. Wouldnt you know, with my luck, I got an email a week before the concert, and they told me that they "inadvertantly sold me the tickets" and they shouldnt have been on sale. It didnt look like a legit email, and all it said was to email them back and let them know if it was ok by a certain day, or they would refund all of my money. To make a long story short, I found a number, called, it was real, and my seats were moved to the 13th row (love the number). I was ok with it, but tried to pull some strings to get a few other things, which I did manage to get one thing, but it still made me mad. ANYWAY...
I got my tickets, and then went outside. The crowd started screaming that had gathered outside, and I saw they were looking up at the building. So I looked up, and there was Donnie and Danny pounding on the windows to get everyone's attention. I took a picture, and even though you cant see very well, here it is... I then walked down the stairs, and stood there for a few minutes, hoping to catch another glimpse of them. And did I ever. :) Donnie and Danny came down the elevator and I was there to get a few pictures... some werent great, but, these were ok...
Then Donnie came out, and I tried to get to him to get a good picture, but I didnt. I was still just thrilled that I was so close to him. Now, I have to say. Donnie isnt my favorite, but he is just so sweet and always wanting to mingle with the fans. He is just so personable. So then it was time to go in for the concert. We went in the doors and to our seats. I was amazed at how close I really was. It was so great. I could see facial expressions, and all of them sweating... so they werent bad seats. :) The first act was a performer named Lady Gaga... she was interesting, and I dont know if I liked her. The whole time she was performing I kept thinking "who is she and what is she doing?" She was a mess. LOL Then Natasha Bedingfield was the next act. She was amazing! I just love her anyway, so I jammed out to her songs, and was happy to know that I knew most of them that she sang. Then was the big moment. It was time for the 5 men, that I remembered as boys at my very first concert, come out and perform! I cannot tell you the excitement I had. I have not been to a concert in over 13 years, so this was exciting for me.
*WARNING* THIS IS LOUD! I only filmed this for how it opened... I thought it was so cool!

I thought it would only record for 2 minutes, so I cut it off, and started again...

And here are the pictures... if you want to see more, find me on Facebook, and I have them posted on there. ;) And I took a lot of pictures when they first started coming up. hehehe I cannot even begin to explain the amount of excitement I had bursting from me... it was just... cRaZy!!!




































I really could put so many more pictures on here... and instead of boring all of you are still with me, I will stop. But, I will never forget my night of bliss! :)

2 comments:

Eric Pabst said...

I'm so glad you had such a GREAT time!

the.lamb.castle@gmail.com said...

You are too fun!! I have never seen so many pics of NKOB.
I love that you went to the concert..go girl. I am glad you enjoyed!!
h

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5