I volunteered to teach at the kids school for 4 days. It was so much fun, but very tiring. I enjoyed it so much, and it made me realize why I started into Elementary Education in College. I sure hope someday I can go back. There have been many times I was going to, but it just fell through. Someday it will happen!
Sister lost her first tooth! It was rough for her, because he class had been talking about tooth keepers, and she wanted to remain in that club. And not to mention it being rough because of how it came out. LOL She and Caden were playing. They were having a pillow fight and Caden hit Sara in the face. This wouldnt have been so bad if she hadnt been holding a pillow in her mouth with her teeth tightly clenched. She then started crying and ran into the bathroom. Her tooth was bleeding, and she was freaked out. She wanted me to pull it out, but it wasnt loose enough. She asked me what we could do to get it more loose, and I told her to just wiggle it a lot. She did that for about an hour, and then became restless. She asked me what else she could to... so I told her, in jest, to just let Caden hit her again with a pillow while she was holding one in her mouth. I laughed, but for some reason, my darling daughter LOVED the idea. So she did it quicker than I could respond. He hit her 2 times, and then she went running into the bathroom. I was just laughing so hard at her reaction, but sure enough it was loose enough to get out. Here she is with her treasured tooth. LOL

1 comment:
Oh man? She's old enough to lose a tooth? I can't believe it!
You look cute Sara!
Post a Comment