ANYWAY... We got the kids dressed for school, and I took some pictures. :)
Sister was a scary Vampire Bride... I love the close-up picture... lol


Cman was a Black Ninja. He looked very scary!


Then it was time for the parade at school. After getting the kids off, I had to get ready to go to the parade. Last year when I went I had to park about 1/2 a mile away and I thought I was going to be late, so this year I knew I needed to be about a half hour early. ;) The parking lot was still full, but I managed to find a place closer. I got in there and the parade started about 25 minutes late, and here the procession of children came. It was so fun to see all the different costumes and unique ideas that they came up with.
Once my kids came around, I was excited to see them. :) Cman seemed less than enthused to see me, and wouldnt even look at me when he was right by me for me to get a picture. LOL




That night we made our usual trip to go see my Great Uncle J and Auntie G. We always have so much fun doing that, but because of Missy being sick, it was just me and Cman and Sister and we also had our neighbor Brecka-B with us. It was good to see them! Then we got home, and Sister decided she didnt want to be a Vampire Bride anymore. Her wig was bothering her, and so was her make-up, and she just was so itchy. So, I convinced her to just go as a Bride for the night, and reluctantly she agreed. We took off all the other make-up, and then put on some new make-up (that didnt itch her). And then off they went! We got a couple pictures of them doing their thing!


They got a ton of candy, including Missy, because Enrique was nice enough to Trick-or-Treat for her. :O



They had a ton of fun, and we hope you did too! Happy Halloween!

4 comments:
Ha ha ha!!!!! You were white trash??? That's so hilarious!!! Love it. I love the punk costume, too. Sad to hear Missy Moo was so sick :( Well, at least she got to go to trunk or treat, right?
Awwww....I miss you guys!!! Tell the kids we said hi and we love them. P.S. I tagged you. :) Check out my blog. ;)
Your costumes were fantasitc! I remember the days of the school Halloween parade. Looks like you guys had a blast. I hope you're all doing well. I'm here if you need me...or don't need me. Kiss those kids for me...you know I need to.
Yikes! Your kids look great!!
Post a Comment