We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
We had a Trunk-or-Treat with our Ward, and we had so much fun! We all dressed up for it *including Eric and I*, and we had so much fun.
Cman was a Black Ninja. Sister was a Vampire Bride, and Missy was a Princess. I was white Trash. And Eric was a punk. He even has a nose ring and a lip ring to help pull it off! ;) We had a blast, and cant wait for next year!
HaHAHA I love your costume and Enrique's...you needed to carry a pot of my WT soup with you. lol I went as a big round pumpkin and pulled it off rather nicely. lol
3 comments:
Great costumes!! Sister is totally unrecognizable! Very creative and love Enrique's tattoos!
HaHAHA I love your costume and Enrique's...you needed to carry a pot of my WT soup with you. lol I went as a big round pumpkin and pulled it off rather nicely. lol
By the way...I'm totally stealing your "White Trash" idea next year when my husband isn't so thrilled about dressing up.
Post a Comment