We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Missy Moo

We had a fun celebration while we were in Vegas for Missys 3rd birthday with my Aunt, her youngest son, and one of her daughters.








That night, in celebration, we took the whole family to the Tournament of Kings at Excalibur and watched a fabulous show with horses, jousting, dancing, and fireworks (not many, but there still were some).




It was great, and Missy loved every minute of it! Happy Birthday, my little Princess Missy Moo!

5 comments:

Daisie said...

Such cute pictures of Missy Moo!

Latter-day Saint Mom said...

Wow!Looks like you all had a good night. Love the ice cream cones on the cake!I went to a mideaval thing once on a choir tour and it was awesome. Glad you had fun!

Heather said...

Aww, what fun memories! I wanna go to vegas!!! Hey~ I tagged you on my blog, check it out!

the.lamb.castle@gmail.com said...

Happy birthday Missy Moo!!

kdance said...

Happy birthday, Missy Moo (2 weeks late). I've always wanted to go to one of those shows! How awesome!

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5