We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Friday, October 10, 2008

A Day at the Park, and A Day at the Races!

We have had so much going on over here, that I have had very little time to sit and blog our adventures. I also got a new laptop, and dont have my Photoshop on this computer, and I HATE putting pictures on here that are not so nice, or dark, or whatever it may be, but I am to the point of where we have had SO much going on, that I needed to just post and upload pics that I do not like so much. So here goes...

A couple of weeks ago, Missy and I decided to have a day at the park with some of our friends. It was so much fun, and she really loved going down the slide over and over and over. LOL I enjoyed her enthusiasm for the playground (which we have unfortunately only taken advantage of 3 or 4 times this summer), and also that I didnt have to walk around the playground to keep an eye on her to make sure she wasnt falling off. The nice thing about this park is that it has 2 different playgrounds... one for the younger kids, and one for the older kids. So, for us, once she gets tired of the one, we can travel over to the other, and she is in heaven. Anyway, she enjoyed her time there, and I did too. :)





Cman then had his very first Pinewood Derby Racing with the Cub Scouts. He didnt come in first place, but he did come in 3rd every race... and considering that he made the car ALL BY HIMSELF (I am sure that other little boys had dads that helped them make theirs), he came in 1st place in my eyes. hehehe We had some extended family show up for the race as well, and they had fun too. The people running the race let the kids there watching, start the races, so everyone was involved. It was super fun, with the person having the biggest blast being Cman. ;)


2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Congrats Cman! Looks like lots of fun!

Daisie said...

Denton's helped Nick with some of his Pinewood Derby cars and I don't think we've ever been close to 3rd place!! Good job Cman!!

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5