We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Monday, December 29, 2008

Fun with 2 Papas and Grammas.

On our trip to Gramma R's funeral, we got to see Papa W and Gramma J, amoung other relatives. Here are some pictures of the kids with them...





Cman was being such a little stink, that I couldnt get any pictures of him with them alone, but atleast I got what I did. :)

It was a nice thing to see them and get pictures...
Here they are with their Uncle N. I am still so shocked how big he has gotten!!!



We then headed back towards Papa G and Gramma K's house, in a snow storm. When we got there, we decided to take some new pictures of our family.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures (Missy Moo looks a lot like her Grandpa P) and fun memories at such a sad time. It was a fun month having you here a couple of times. What an adorable family. Love Mom

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5