We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Shhhh.... It's Quiet in Here...

I am surprised at how quiet my blog has been the last couple of months with what looks like very few people coming in...

I initially started doing this as a way to take over a family news letter that I had been doing... and I started thinking with how quiet it is, if I should really continue, but I then started to remember what I realized shortly AFTER starting this. I am doing this as part of my journaling for my family. I am not a good journalist *hahaha*, but this is the closest I get to MY family History. So, I am keeping it up. :)

I now am expressing my purpose in doing this in hopes that it will keep me going. FAMILY HISTORY! YAY! However, I need some help in this. I was wondering if anyone knew of a good way to really use this as family history. I was hoping to print off the blogs that I create, but I have NO idea on how or where to do it... any ideas?

Thanks!

4 comments:

Amy said...

I print my blog into a book once a year with www.blurb.com - They are great! Easy to use. But does take some time. Inexpensive and beautiful. Give it a try.

Blue Ribbon Family said...

Hey Amy... I am trying it, but it isnt working... Is there anyway you could walk me through it?

Ev said...

I'd like to learn how to do it too. Let me know when you figure it out. I didn't take a picture of my first Fall scene (thought it saved it all I knew). Anyway, your kids are darling!!

Becky said...

I have also heard of blurb.com. I think if you google blog book you may find other options. Good luck! You do have adorable kids! And you cooked for 38! That's unbelievable! Did you roast 2 turkeys?

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5