We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Sister's Big Night!

My little girl is such a DIVA! And, so I decided what better of a way to let her inner diva out, than by letting her be in dance. Then she can be as dramatic as she wants... I am even thinking of letting her act in a few community things... she would be really fantastic!

Anyway, she has been taking dance for a few months now, and I have to say she does pretty good with it. She has been telling me for a couple years now that she wants to be a ballerina, and I told her this year was her year to prove to me that she can do it. She is taking Jazz, Tap, and Ballet and they had their performance last night. Here are some pictures of my sweetie before her costume change...




Here is my girl after her dress change.
ISNT SHE CUTE?

She was so adorable! I will be trying to get the video on here soon...

4 comments:

Daisie said...

She's not just cute, she's BEAUTIFUL!! Can't wait to see the video!

Lindsay said...

Oh, I wish we could have come. Your bro didn't get home from work until it was too late. I'm excited to see the video though!

Latter-day Saint Mom said...

She looks soooo adorable! Let her talents shine!

Livi Gerbase said...

She lookss soo cute! Send a kiss to her, please :)

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5