I then got to go with my friend to see Dave Osmond, and Austin Cisneros (Senior Class President of Riverton High School) in concert after watching American Idol on a BIG screen. They are two guys that tried out for American Idol this season, and Austin was a cutie and had a great voice (although I didnt think he would go far), but I really thought that Dave would go further than he did. The next night we found out that both had been cut... But that concert was SO cool, and one that I wont forget. It wasnt packed, as I was thinking it would be, but just a friendly little get together. Dave is so sweet, and he and his wife are expecting their first. Here are some pictures I got of it! (And can I just say I detest my double chin! It rears its ugly head all to often in my pictures, which is why I dont post many of me!)

Then, it was my birthday, and we celebrated by going to the Temple Open House that was here. It was amazing! I have never been to one before, and was so excited to go! We had my dad and mom there, my brother, his wife, and their 2 children, my friend, her hubby, and their 4 kids, and my Gramma!! All of us went through the Temple, and then went out to lunch at Cafe Rio. We came back to our house for everyone to see the carpet and newly painted bedrooms, and then opened gifts. It was so much fun, but my day did not stop there! hehe Enrique then let me take a nap, and he took the kids out to get me some birthday presents. He came back home, woke me up, and then we had cake and ice cream. As we were getting ready to do that, a friend showed up, so she celebrated with us, and took the pictures! ;) I am holding my phone because they were singing to me along with everyone else.
Then Eric took me out to dinner to a New York Pizzaria restaurant where Caca and Mark met us. Good times! We ate, and then headed to see a movie with some other friends (who had gone with us to the temple in the morning), and then out to dessert after the movie. It was so much fun, and I was lucky I didnt gain weight from all the good food! haha This was my best Birthday, BY FAR, and I am so happy for that day and the people who celebrated with us all through out the day! Thanks so much!!!
Then we had Valentine's Day a week later. The kids had a great day the day before (Friday the 13th) celebrating at school. They came home with lots of goodies and cards from kids at school. Happy Valentine's Day! Enrique and I didnt have much to give to each other for Valentine's, but we went out to dinner and then to a dance at our church house. It was TONS of fun, and I would love to do it again, although I hurt terribly the next day. But, WELL worth it! hehe
I then also started a new company. I tend to do this once a year! hahaha
It is called Heritage Makers. It is digital scrapbooking, and I tell you it is fantastic!!! I am loving it so far, and have completed a book from our blog from last year. I wanted to share it with you...
I do know I still have to put some pictures up for you all to see of the *new* house, and I will get them on here soon!
And now we are up to date. I hope you all are doing well, and cant wait to get back into reading all of your blogs to see what you have been up to.

3 comments:
The book looks awesome! Maybe I should do that...The pictures you took are very nice. I like them. I'm glad you have had such a great month. Love you guys!!!
I love your new hobby. This is really a priceless treasure. K
I should send Trevor to your blog to get some ideas on how to court me.
I am totally digging this Heritage Makers thing. Way nice!
Post a Comment