We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Missy is Bowling

Missy is such a cutie!! Enrique took the day off on his birthday and it was on a Wednesday, which happens to be my bowling league day. lol So, he and Molly bowled some games while they waited for me to finish my 3 games.

She is so precious! Here are some pictures of her.



STRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE!!


And she loves to Cheeeeeeeeeeese it! ;)

5 comments:

Eric Pabst said...

She is such a cutie pie!

Lindsay said...

WHat a fun day! I hope you had a Happy Birthday Enrique!

Unknown said...

How fun! She is a cutie! She looks so much like you dianne! My little Emily has that same shirt,

Livi Gerbase said...

I remember this place! I has so much fun in there! I can't belive she made a strike! congratulations! :D Kisses, Livi

the.lamb.castle@gmail.com said...

She is so cute!
Hope you had a great b-day!

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5