We want to keep this blog public, and take steps to keeping our family as safe as possible from internet dangers. Please do not use our real names on here, or on any public blog.
Thanks! The Blue Ribbons

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Time to Say Goodbye...

I hate the goodbye's when our students leave. It is hard for me, and with everything going on around our home, we didnt get many pictures with the girls this time. I was so sad when I plugged in my camera and saw how little we actually had. :(

But, here is our picture of the family with our girls. We love them, and hope to see them again soon!


You will be missed!!!

1 comment:

Eric Pabst said...

It went by way too fast! It was so fun to have them here with us.

Food Storage Made Easy


Food Storage Made Easy

Swidget 1.0 5